Last updated June 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you participate in the Partner Referral Programme as these will apply. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must not participate in the Partner Referral Programme.
Please note that our Partner Terms of Business as set out at https://www.treatwell.lt/info/partneriu-nuotatos-ir-salygos/ (the “Partner Terms of Business”) will continue to apply to your relationship with Treatwell and your use of https://www.treatwell.lt (the “Website”) and the diary salon management application Connect (the “Connect App”).
Capitalised terms not otherwise defined in these Terms & Conditions shall have the meaning given to them in the Partner Terms of Business.
- Introduction to the Programme
- The Treatwell Partner Referral Programme (the “Programme”) gives Treatwell Partners (the “Existing Partners”) the opportunity to earn Partner Live Credit (as defined below) by referring a new salon (the “Referred Salon”) to Treatwell (the “Referral”).
- The Referred Salon will be eligible to receive professional photography (the “Photography Service”) free of charge once they become Live (as defined below) on the Website and Treatwell booking marketplace application (the “Booking App”).
- Once the Referred Salon is Live (as defined below), the Existing Partner will receive 50 EUR (the “Partner Live Credit”), to be included on the Existing Partner’s next Invoice Statement and then paid by Treatwell or set-off against other sums due and payable by the Existing Partner to Treatwell, in accordance with clause 10 of the Partner Terms of Business.
- Please note that in order for the Referred Salon to be eligible to receive the Photography Service and the Existing Partner to be eligible to receive the Partner Live Credit, all of these Terms & Conditions must be satisfied.
- Eligibility of the Existing Partner and Referred Salon
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Programme, the Existing Partner must have Partner Services available to purchase on the Website and the Booking App, and therefore be “Live”, at the time the Referral is made.
- In order to be an eligible Referred Salon, the Referred Salon must be:
- a New Partner. A “New Partner” can be defined as a salon which has not signed up to the Website or Booking App previously. Treatwell will determine at its sole discretion whether a salon is a New Partner;
- located in Vilnius;
- offering either hair, nails, waxing, face treatments or massage (“Key Treatment Types”), or a combination of some or all of the Key Treatment Types, as their main source of business. Whether the Referred Salon is offering Key Treatment Types as its main source of business shall be determined at the sole discretion of Treatwell.
- There is no limit on the number of Referred Salons an Existing Partner can refer.
- Instructions for Referral and duty to inform the Referred Salon
- The Existing Partner must complete all details on the online referral form in order for a Referral to be complete.
- The Existing Partner must tell the Referred Salon that:
- it is referring the Referred Salon to Treatwell; and
- it is eligible to receive Partner Live Credit if the Referred Salon chooses to go Live.
- If the Existing Partner does not inform the Referred Salon of the Referral as set out in clause 3.2 above, the Existing Partner will be in breach of these Terms & Conditions and this may result in a forfeiture of the Partner Live Credit which would otherwise have been payable.
- Partner Live Credit
- Each Existing Partner will only receive Partner Live Credit once per Referred Salon.
- Where the Referred Salon is referred by more than one business, Partner Live Credit will only be issued once and to the Existing Partner who referred the Referred Salon first.
- The Referred Salon must be Live within one month from the Referral in order for the Existing Partner to be eligible to receive the Partner Live Credit.
- The Existing Partner must be Live in order to be eligible to receive Partner Live Credit. If the Existing Partner is no longer Live between the Referral and the Referred Salon becoming Live, the Existing Partner will not be eligible to receive Partner Live Credit.
- Partner Live Credit will appear on the Existing Partner’s next Invoice Statement after the Referred Salon has become Live and shall be paid to the Existing Partner or set-off against any amounts due and payable by the Existing Partner to Treatwell, in accordance with clause 10 of the Partner Terms of Business.
- There is no cash alternative to the Partner Live Credit.
- The Photography Service
- The Photography Service will be provided to the Referred Salon in accordance with and subject to clause 4 of the Partner Terms of Business. The Referred Salon will be eligible to receive the Photography Service free of charge.
- Use of Personal Information
- Our right to vary the Programme
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue or void Partner Live Credit, terminate your eligibility to earn Partner Live Credit, terminate your Partner account or terminate the account of the Referred Salon where we reasonably suspect any illegal or fraudulent activity by you and/or your Referred Salon or where you and/or the Referred Salon have violated these Terms & Conditions or any other of Treatwell’s Terms & Policies as set out here: https://www.treatwell.lt/info/naudojimosi-salygos/
- We reserve the right to withdraw, change or substitute the Programme at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion.
- In the event that the Programme is terminated, Treatwell will honour all Partner Live Credit and the Photography Service earned or offered prior to its termination. It will, however, not be possible to earn further Partner Live Credit or to receive the Photography Service free of charge following termination of the Programme.
- By participating in the Programme, you agree that you participate at your own risk. Except that Treatwell does not exclude or limit its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, Treatwell accepts no liability in relation to an Existing Partner’s participation (or inability to participate) in the Programme to the maximum extent permitted by law, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other type of damages related to or arising from the Programme or your participation in the Programme.
- Every time you participate in the Programme, these Terms and Conditions as in force at that time (and available to view on the website) will apply. You can find the date on which these Terms and Conditions were last updated at the top of this page. You will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions in force at the time you participate in the Programme by virtue of your participation.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
- The Programme and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. You and we each agree that the Lithuanian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, the Programme or these Terms & Conditions.
- The Programme is operated by UAB Treatwell LT whose registered address is Pramonės str. 97, Vilnius.
If you have any questions regarding the Programme or how it works, please get in touch at email@example.com or on +370 688 37077.